- Know if you have enough money to retire
- Protect your assets from rising taxes
- Develop strategies to maximize your Social Security income
- Avoid the three pitfalls of retirement distribution
- Understand if your portfolio is truly “diversified”
- Evaluate if a Roth Conversion is right for you
- Plan for incapacity due to illness or injury
About Your Instructor
Brian W. Britt serves as Founder and Senior Retirement Strategist for Clearwealth Asset Management Inc., a retirement planning and asset management firm in Del Mar California.
Brian is an Investment Advisory Representative for Institute for Wealth Advisors, Inc. and is also a California state licensed Insurance Agent No. 0B75771. Advisory Services are offered through Institute for Wealth Advisors, Inc., a SEC registered investment advisor, Dallas, TX.