The Brian Britt Show
The Brian Britt Show™ broadcast from January 2011 to April 2014 at the U-T San Diego’s headquarters in Mission Valley from Studio B every Thursday at noon/PST on http://www.wsradio.com. WSRadio, a talk radio network focused on business programming and affiliated with Business Leader Media, is downloaded more than a quarter of a million times per month.
While it was on the air, The Brian Britt Show™ challenged the definition of true wealth. It’s a fact that the happiest and most successful people understand that a truly fulfilling life has four key components that form a quadrant that makes up a true wealth balance sheet. This quadrant includes life assets like relationships with your family, friends, and co-workers; knowledge assets like your experience and special skills; civic assets, which include your contributions to others in society; and financial assets. True happiness is achieved when we intentionally focus on optimizing and balancing all of life’s assets and look beyond just the money.
Drawing on his 30-year career as a financial coach and portfolio manager, Brian brought a sophisticated and sometimes humorous perspective to each show about retirement planning, financial plans, investment plans, and more. He offered weekly commentary about financial news, statistics, investment choices, and the current global economy. Many often commented that Brian has the ability to take very complex concepts and put them into words that everyone can understand.
The Brian Britt Show™ hosted a unique and impressive roster of guests who discussed their personal story of financial accomplishment and the current economy relative to their business. These San Diego-based leaders shared the wisdom gained through their own problem-solving experiences and told the secret of making life’s balance sheet work. Brian has hosted more than 130 of San Diego’s most notable personalities, including but by no means limited to:
- Greg Koch, co-founder and CEO of Stone Brewing Co.
- Bob Taylor, co-founder and President of Taylor Guitar
- Garry Ridge, President and Chief Executive Officer of the WD-40 Company
- Mark D. Dankberg, co-founder, CEO and Chairman of ViaSat, Inc.
- Barbara Bry, founder of UCSD Athena, San Diego’s premier organization for women technology executives and entrepreneurs
Dr. Ken Blanchard, co-founder and Chief Spiritual Officer of The Ken Blanchard Companies® and co-author of The One Minute Manager
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, #1 executive coach in the world ranking by Global Gurus and New York Times and Wall Street Journal top ten best-seller What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
- Lisa Druxman, creator of FIT4MOM and exclusive writer for Entrepreneur’s online Mompreneur column
- Neil Senturia, CEO of Blackbird Ventures, Author of I’m There For You Baby … The Entrepreneur’s Guide to the Galaxy